Merchants of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchants of Death

Trade Association

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoD multie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nasaarms

MoD multie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:19 pm

I hear that, yet people must be dealing so somethign is goign wrong because I am sure as hel not sharing my profits with peopel who don;t pull thier weight or contribute.
Back to top Go down
eBank

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:08 am

Hai, it'll be a withdrawal of my money invested in the multi + my share of profits at the end of october's month. Thank you! I need da money!
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: alex pullout   MoD multie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:35 pm

ok alex, you know there is a 30 day req to pull out totally, ill have to talk to the other investor as to seek permission to pull out totally early, you know there is most liklley to be a fine as is posted in the rules before, but the investors have the final say as it is their trades you will be affecting.
Back to top Go down
eBank

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:12 pm

Alright... so times up? It's been a month since i asked for my money (I received only 300mil).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoD multie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2